REGULAR TRUNORTH CHAGA TEA RECIPE
- Boil 4 cups of water
- Fill your tea ball with TruNorth chaga mushroom powder
- Boil water
- Pour boiling water into teapot with your tea ball
- Let steep for 10-15 minutes
- Pour into your teacup
- Add some honey or syrup for flavor
CHAGA CHAI LATTE RECIPE
If you want to get a bit adventurous with your TruNorth chaga tea, you can make yourself an iced or hot chaga chai latte, this one from Conscious Health. For this chaga recipe, you’ll need:
- 1-2 cups of milk
- 1 tbsp. of ground TruNorth chaga powder or chunks
- Black pepper
- 3 cups of water
- Spice mixture (cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, ginger)
To create a TruNorth Chaga chai latte, follow these steps:
- Boil water and milk together in a pan
- Add spices and chaga
- Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes
- Create froth using a hand blender
- Strain, pour, and enjoy!
ICED COCONUT TRUNORTH CHAGA TEA
If you don’t love the flavour of chaga by itself, mixing it with a few other ingredients will probably do the trick. Chaga is an acquired taste, so it’s not uncommon for new drinkers to want a recipe that dilutes the flavor to a degree.
Chaga has a natural vanilla taste, but adding some vanilla extract will bring out the flavor. If you have some TruNorth chaga ice cubes, you can add them to this drink or even blend them for a sweet treat on a hot summer day, like this iced coconut chaga tea recipe from Allison Smith.
- Make TruNorth chaga tea – if possible, save some extra tea and freeze them for ice cubes
- Cool your tea in the fridge
- Add regular or TruNorth chaga ice cubes to your tea
- Add vanilla extract
- Add coconut milk, stir, and enjoy!
You can also make a TruNorth chaga chai latte using the TruNorth chaga tea instead of water.
TRUNORTH CHAGA COFFEE
Another popular way to drink chaga is through coffee. Coffee isn’t as healthy as tea, but in moderation, it has health benefits of its own.
If you prefer a caffeine kick but want the nutrient benefits of TruNorth chaga, take a look at our chaga coffee recipe.
CHAGA COFFEE RECIPE
To make TruNorth chaga coffee, you’ll need the following:
- TruNorth Chaga powder or chunks
- Coffee beans or grounds
- French Press
- Coffee Grinder
Making TruNorth chaga coffee is quite simple. Just boil water, grind your beans, then add your TruNorth chaga powder and coffee to the French press. Fill the French Press with your hot water and let it sit for 1-2 minutes. Add some more hot water until the French Press is full, then wait another few minutes. Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll have a pot of hot TruNorth chaga coffee to enjoy.
If you want iced coffee for the summer, just put your coffee in the fridge for an hour or two and add some TruNorth chaga tea ice cubes. TruNorth Chaga coffee is a great way to get the benefits of TruNorth chaga with your morning pick-me-up.
Want added benefits like focus and energy? Then why not give our pre-made TruNorth Rise Jitter Free Coffee a try. This coffee is not only infused with our very own TruNorth Chaga, but it also contains Lions Mane and Cordyceps for added benefits, and did we mention it's jitter free and only your regular coffee maker is required.
OTHER WAYS TO CONSUME TRUNORTH CHAGA
Chaga coffee and chaga tea aren’t the only ways to consume your TruNorth chaga. Several creative recipes also involve chaga mushroom powder as the main ingredient.
When you've purchased your Chaga or Tinture from a reputable source such as TruNorth, then you can enjoy chaga on almost anything. Most of these recipes involve TruNorth chaga mushroom tincture, so you’ll probably need to buy some if you don’t want to go through the process of creating the tincture yourself.
With these recipes, you can enjoy the health benefits of chaga in delicious, year-round treats.
TRUNORTH CHAGA CACAO SMOOTHIE RECIPE
The chaga cacao smoothie by Conscious Cooking is delicious, and it contains all-natural ingredients. If you’re extremely health conscious, this is the smoothie for you. Even better, you can make it with any TruNorth chaga tea you have leftover. You can make the tea in the morning and the smoothie after dinner for dessert.
- 1 cup TruNorth chaga tea
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- ½-1 tbsp. raw honey
- Dash nutmeg
- Pinch Himalayan sea salt
Blend the ingredients, and you’ll have a delicious smoothie you can enjoy guilt-free
TRUNORTH CHAGA SPICED NUTS RECIPE
The TruNorth chaga spiced nuts recipe from Hotel Wilderness requires TruNorth chaga powder or a TruNorth chaga tincture. This recipe makes a tasty and filling snack that will curb your appetite for hours and give you the health benefit of TruNorth chaga mushrooms. The best thing about this recipe is you can make enough to last you for a few weeks of snacking.
- 4 cups raw (unsalted, unsweetened) mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup Chaga simple syrup (1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup organic cane sugar, 3 tablespoons TruNorth Chaga mushroom powder– see directions below)
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon each of Ginger and Cinnamon powders
- 1 teaspoon Clove powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (divided in half)
To make the TruNorth chaga simple syrup and the nut mixture, complete the following steps:
- Simmer water and add 3 tablespoons of TruNorth chaga powder. Stir well and let mix for about 20 minutes.
- Increase the heat and add sugar to the mix. Stir the syrup until the sugar dissolves.
- While the syrup is infusing, melt 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a double boiler. Take two tablespoons of melted coconut oil and set it aside. Take the rest and use it to cover the inside of a large crock-pot.
- Pour your desired nuts into the crock-pot
- Combine coconut oil, Chaga syrup, Ginger, Cinnamon, Clove, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a small bowl.
- Pour this mixture into the crock-pot, making sure to cover the nuts.
- Cook uncovered for two hours and stir every 15 minutes
- After two hours, turn off the crock-pot, put your nuts in a bowl, sprinkle some salt on top and enjoy.
VEGAN CHOCOLATE CINNAMON TRUNORTH CHAGA ICE CREAM RECIPE
This chaga vegan treat by Wild Remedies is a lot easier than it might sound. If you’re looking for a vegan dessert that incorporates TruNorth chaga mushrooms, you can make this recipe in less than 20 minutes.
- 3 frozen bananas (preferably cut into smaller pieces before frozen)
- 1 Tbsp. pure, organic cocoa powder
- 2 Tsp TruNorth Chaga Extract
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
You can blend and eat this treat immediately, or freeze it and save some for later. If you wait for the bananas to thaw a bit, this recipe makes an excellent smoothie as well.
There is no shortage of ways to enjoy TruNorth chaga chunks, powder, tincture and extracts. The internet is full of delicious and creative ways to get the nutrients of TruNorthchaga. If you don’t like the taste of TruNorth chaga tea by itself, try adding some coffee. If you want to get creative, some of the above recipes should jump-start your chaga cooking.
TruNorth Chaga is hugely beneficial, and with an endless supply of different recipes, there’s no reason not to add TruNorth chaga to your diet.